Our Asheville Trails 'Blue Ridge Mountains' t-shirt is printed on an ultra-soft and ultra-comfy navy tri-blend shirt, inspired by the rolling blue-hued layers of our favorite mountains here in the South. This is a great shirt you’ll want to wear hiking, chasing a gorgeous sunset, hanging out around town, or just lounging on a cabin porch, watching the rain fall over the southern Appalachians.
- Designed by our crew and screen printed in Atlanta
- Free returns and exchanges
- Ultra-soft and ultra-comfy tri-blend: 50% polyester, 25% ring-spun cotton, and 25% rayon
- Pre-worn feel and vintage print, so it’ll feel like your favorite t-shirt on your first wear
- Asheville Trails tagless label inside
- Easy-wearing & slightly fitted
- Your purchase helps us keep our sites up and running, and helps fund important education on how to use our public lands responsibly. In the past ten years, our sites have helped over SIX MILLION hikers and runners find over TWENTY-TWO MILLION adventures... for free!